How do I get started?
- Complete the log in procedure as a new user.
- Add funds to your account for a specific inmate.
- Wait for funds to clear & post to your account.
- Accept incoming visits from the inmate.
How much does Home WAV cost?
The cost of a visit is $.50 per minute. There is a $.50 processing fee for any purchase. For example, a ten minute purchase would cost $5.00 plus $.50 for a total of $5.50
The minimum length of visit is 1 minute ($.50), which is collected when your call is connected.
The maximum visit length is set by each facility.
All sales of minutes are final.
Refunds are subject to a $7.50 processing fee.
Refunds are at the discretion of Home WAV
What are the minimum PC requirements?
- Computer with Windows Operating System
- High speed Internet Browser & Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or Headphones
- Camera and microphone
What webcam will work with the system?
Almost any Windows compliant camera will work fine. The system has been tested with the Microsoft HD-3000.
What affects the video quality of the visits?
- Room environment
- Quality of equipment being used
- Connection speed of your PC to the Internet
- Connection & performance of your Internet
- Overall Internet traffic for your routed connection